Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Big Apple Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow's the big day! I'm moving to NYC. I'm excited and nervous, but anxious to get there and begin things. I'll try to keep you posted as best I can, however, I lost the cord to my camera! I cannot find it anywhere, and I'm unsure how I will be able to upload any quality photo's without it!

I had wanted to post some pictures from last night. Tim Gunn, from Project Runway, was in town for a book signing. His book is called Life's Little Lessons for Making it Work. I didn't get in line early enough to talk with him, and I didn't get very close either. But I did take pictures of my cute outfit, Tim from far away, and the book with Tim's signature.

I'll do my best to fill you in on what's going on in New York, My iphone camera with have to work for the next couple of days until I can replace the cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment