Saturday, September 18, 2010

getting adjusted

I just landed in NYC two days ago. I'll be honest, I haven't had the time to be very fashionable. I've been looking for a job and an apartment. The place I'm staying at is great, except I have no internet. So I've been spending my days at Starbucks, applying for positions, and looking for a place to stay. With some luck, I hope next week this time I can say I've found both.

For now, you'll have to be content with some pictures I took a few days ago. I was inspired by menswear, as well as being bored with my own wardrobe :).  Please excuse the ugly backdrop! Hopefully I can dedicate some more time to looks and fashion in a few days :)
















What I was wearing:
Victoria's Secret Jeans
My Boyfriend's Shirt
Fossil Belt
Steve Madden Shoes
My Boyfriend's Watch
Jadore ring from Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment